Seeing my LD girlfriend for the first time since the pandemic began. Have some concerns.

So, since her parents are out of town and they need her to look after the cat(elderly, needs medicine) and dog(anxious, very loud) I’m actually staying there instead of the Airbnb I planned on.

Actual questions: she can get pretty loud, and we’ve never had to deal with the possibility of neighbors hearing. I don’t want to force her to be quiet.

Secondly, how do you guys deal with pets that want to intrude? Just close the door and deal with the barking?



Submitted July 11, 2021 at 01:27AM

So, since her parents are out of town and they need her to look after the cat(elderly, needs medicine) and dog(anxious, very loud) I’m actually staying there instead of the Airbnb I planned on.Actual questions: she can get pretty loud, and we’ve never had to deal with the possibility of neighbors hearing. I don’t want to force her to be quiet.Secondly, how do you guys deal with pets that want to intrude? Just close the door and deal with the barking?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.