22f. This guy at my uni looks so pure, wholesome and huggable but he’s the biggest ladies’ man and sex god I’ve ever met! I’m so confused!

He’s got this baby face and floppy hair and you just want to pat him on the head or put him in your pocket and take him home! But his personality/vibe is the complete opposite! He’ll just walk straight up to a group of women, sit down and start chatting to them, but not in a cheesy, try-hard, pickup artist kind of way. He’s confident, charming and an absolute gentleman, with a wicked sense of humor, who just loves the company of women.

So I went home with him and he’s incredible in bed! Passionate but loving and attentive!

I asked him, “Has anyone ever told you that you look way more wholesome than you are?”

He said, “Yeah, I get that all the time!”

I said, “Have you ever thought about giving yourself a trendier look, to match your personality?”

He said, “This look seems to be working for me.”

I was like, “He’s got a point!”

I’m so confused! What sorcery is this?

Ladies (and perhaps guys) can you give me some clarity on these sorts of mixed vibes? Can you relate?



Submitted July 10, 2021 at 11:36PM

He’s got this baby face and floppy hair and you just want to pat him on the head or put him in your pocket and take him home! But his personality/vibe is the complete opposite! He’ll just walk straight up to a group of women, sit down and start chatting to them, but not in a cheesy, try-hard, pickup artist kind of way. He’s confident, charming and an absolute gentleman, with a wicked sense of humor, who just loves the company of women.So I went home with him and he’s incredible in bed! Passionate but loving and attentive!I asked him, “Has anyone ever told you that you look way more wholesome than you are?”He said, “Yeah, I get that all the time!”I said, “Have you ever thought about giving yourself a trendier look, to match your personality?”He said, “This look seems to be working for me.”I was like, “He’s got a point!”I’m so confused! What sorcery is this?Ladies (and perhaps guys) can you give me some clarity on these sorts of mixed vibes? Can you relate?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.