My new BF wants to have sex and make me orgasm all the time. I’m a little overwhelmed.

Hi,

My current boyfriend has been my close friend for over a year and I’ve had a huge crush on him for most of that time. We recently started dating (like a week ago.)

He was a virgin (no sexual experience of any kind, not even hand stuff, oral etc.) He’s 24 and he has never been in a relationship.

The way things started was also kind of messy and sporadic because he was dealing with grappling with his feelings for me and the newness of sex and dating.

Now we’re dating and he’s gotten past his initial nervousness with sex and now he can’t keep his hands off me.

I have a very high sex drive and I never thought too much sex would ever be a problem for me, but I’m having trouble being into all of our sexual experiences.

Like he wants to make me orgasm multiple times every time we have sex (which can be many times in a day), so I end up cumming like 4-6 times a day when I see him.

I know that sounds amazing but it’s been tiring me out and I’m not always wanting to have sex or orgasm that often. Like especially with so few breaks in between crazy sex days.

He also doesn’t usually cum easily himself so I don’t know when the sex is over and feel weird asking to stop if he’s not satisfied yet. He loves making me orgasm and he’s insatiable. I love the passion and am happy to do it sometimes, but sometimes I just physically need a break.

How can I tell him without shattering his confidence? This is all so new to him and he’s so excited. I don’t wanna ruin his enthusiasm, but I’d like to have some time to build desire and rest my body.



Submitted July 11, 2021 at 12:57AM

Hi,My current boyfriend has been my close friend for over a year and I’ve had a huge crush on him for most of that time. We recently started dating (like a week ago.)He was a virgin (no sexual experience of any kind, not even hand stuff, oral etc.) He’s 24 and he has never been in a relationship.The way things started was also kind of messy and sporadic because he was dealing with grappling with his feelings for me and the newness of sex and dating.Now we’re dating and he’s gotten past his initial nervousness with sex and now he can’t keep his hands off me.I have a very high sex drive and I never thought too much sex would ever be a problem for me, but I’m having trouble being into all of our sexual experiences.Like he wants to make me orgasm multiple times every time we have sex (which can be many times in a day), so I end up cumming like 4-6 times a day when I see him.I know that sounds amazing but it’s been tiring me out and I’m not always wanting to have sex or orgasm that often. Like especially with so few breaks in between crazy sex days.He also doesn’t usually cum easily himself so I don’t know when the sex is over and feel weird asking to stop if he’s not satisfied yet. He loves making me orgasm and he’s insatiable. I love the passion and am happy to do it sometimes, but sometimes I just physically need a break.How can I tell him without shattering his confidence? This is all so new to him and he’s so excited. I don’t wanna ruin his enthusiasm, but I’d like to have some time to build desire and rest my body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.