Am I pregnant, if we only dry humped?

This is a throw away for obvious reasons. I know some people might think it’s a dumb question but I’m worried.

We were kissing and things got a bit more heated but nothing that lead to sex (actual intercourse).

If we were dry humping where my clothes were on (trousers and underwear) but he had his underwear on, could I be pregnant? The bed was a little bit wet and he went for a shower afterwards. Should I take emergency contraception?



Submitted July 10, 2021 at 11:36PM

This is a throw away for obvious reasons. I know some people might think it’s a dumb question but I’m worried.We were kissing and things got a bit more heated but nothing that lead to sex (actual intercourse).If we were dry humping where my clothes were on (trousers and underwear) but he had his underwear on, could I be pregnant? The bed was a little bit wet and he went for a shower afterwards. Should I take emergency contraception?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.