asking out strangers via dm

What is pro and con of doing it,
recently i almost did that but girl told me eve before date she cant make it due to her job, i would try once again but not sure doe.

Anyway, i mean not being complete stranger to that person and going crazy direct asking out, previous convo got to be in there.

Anyone with exp in this sort of thing, how would that make you feel and etc



Submitted February 28, 2021 at 11:40PM

What is pro and con of doing it,recently i almost did that but girl told me eve before date she cant make it due to her job, i would try once again but not sure doe.Anyway, i mean not being complete stranger to that person and going crazy direct asking out, previous convo got to be in there.Anyone with exp in this sort of thing, how would that make you feel and etc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.