/u/SaraPieBaron on Am I a-spec if I have kinks that don't involve sex?

No, not how you described it. Thinking about engaging in acts with a person isn't the same thing as an innate desire to do so. Have you ever craved a particular food? That's attraction, that craving. You're not currently eating it, you might or might not have eaten it in the past, but you won't be as satisfied by anything else. This is entirely different than just choosing to eat it because you enjoy it.

And there's also some nuance, for instance aegosexuality is when you experience sexual attraction only so long as you're not actually involved, it's traditionally characterized by "fly on the wall" fantasies and it's a-spec.





August 16, 2020 at 11:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.