She (F17) is saying she’s scared of me getting more distant and that she think, she is scaring me (M19) away

How the hell should you respond to that and why is she saying that. She’s a girl that i’ve been fwb for a month ish now, but known for 5 years. Told her we wouldn’t get serious, and she told me she agreed (kinda doubt?).

After not seing her the last 10 days or maybe even less (but even texted like 2 days ago), she Said she thought she might have scared me away... 10 days???

I have to add that we have gone from seeing each other like once a month to pretty frequently. I just also see other girls, i’m just kinda thinking if she want more to this, idk



Submitted August 17, 2020 at 12:02AM

How the hell should you respond to that and why is she saying that. She’s a girl that i’ve been fwb for a month ish now, but known for 5 years. Told her we wouldn’t get serious, and she told me she agreed (kinda doubt?).After not seing her the last 10 days or maybe even less (but even texted like 2 days ago), she Said she thought she might have scared me away... 10 days???I have to add that we have gone from seeing each other like once a month to pretty frequently. I just also see other girls, i’m just kinda thinking if she want more to this, idk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.