Should I try and contact a girl that I think had ghosted me?

Hey,

So I met this girl on bumble a bit over a week ago and we where talking non stop, big paragraphs and just really getting along.

We went on a date on Sunday and it went really well and she seemed really into me and after we kissed goodbye she said we should go on a second date.

We where then texting and just talking and talking about setting up a date for Friday (tomorrow).

She messaged me in the morning yesterday but hasn’t replied to my message and it’s been over 24 hours and we have plans tomorrow.

She did say that she has a lot of studying to do but I’d imagine she would message saying “hey sorry really busy today” or something instead of just not messaging.

I don’t really know what to do at this point as I really like her. Maybe her phone broke? Or the texts she’s sent just haven’t gone through and she thinks I’m not replying to her?

I’m thinking I send her a text tonight asking if we are still on for tomorrow and if no response then add her on Facebook the next day so if it is her phone that’s broken that gives her the opportunity to be able to contact me.

To be fair I suffer from pretty severe anxiety and have had a lot going on the last couple of weeks and she was kind of my light and the end of the tunnel so now that she might be gone I’m starting to panic and not really holding together too good and having severe anxiety all day long.

My thinking is neither the check in text or adding on Facebook is too in your face and give her the opportunity to make contact and if she doesn’t with both those options then I know she’s ghosted. I just can’t handle the thought that maybe she hasn’t and that she doesn’t know how to contact me and stuff



Submitted May 21, 2020 at 12:13AM

Hey,So I met this girl on bumble a bit over a week ago and we where talking non stop, big paragraphs and just really getting along.We went on a date on Sunday and it went really well and she seemed really into me and after we kissed goodbye she said we should go on a second date.We where then texting and just talking and talking about setting up a date for Friday (tomorrow).She messaged me in the morning yesterday but hasn’t replied to my message and it’s been over 24 hours and we have plans tomorrow.She did say that she has a lot of studying to do but I’d imagine she would message saying “hey sorry really busy today” or something instead of just not messaging.I don’t really know what to do at this point as I really like her. Maybe her phone broke? Or the texts she’s sent just haven’t gone through and she thinks I’m not replying to her?I’m thinking I send her a text tonight asking if we are still on for tomorrow and if no response then add her on Facebook the next day so if it is her phone that’s broken that gives her the opportunity to be able to contact me.To be fair I suffer from pretty severe anxiety and have had a lot going on the last couple of weeks and she was kind of my light and the end of the tunnel so now that she might be gone I’m starting to panic and not really holding together too good and having severe anxiety all day long.My thinking is neither the check in text or adding on Facebook is too in your face and give her the opportunity to make contact and if she doesn’t with both those options then I know she’s ghosted. I just can’t handle the thought that maybe she hasn’t and that she doesn’t know how to contact me and stuff

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.