I (m/29) Have been having really bad dates after I shaved my head. I’m not sure what to do.

I was okay looking in my twenties. Nothing special. But if I had a date the date would follow through.

I haven’t had a date in a couple months because it’s cold in Canada and Corona. But I’m slowly starting to bald.

I shaved my head for a hair cut to get how it feels.

The “quarantine” has listed recently and I went on a couple dates. Literally they lasted 5-15 minutes. They all found an excuse as there was an issue with my personality. But they are exaggerated points about who I am. I told one girl that I liked ayn rand and then she claimed we could never work out.

I have no idea but this has really shot me in the self esteem. I don’t know what to do. I seriously think it’s the lack of hair and all I ever wanted was a girl to date.

What do I do? I have no idea what I’m going to do when I’m fully bald.



Submitted May 21, 2020 at 12:06AM

I was okay looking in my twenties. Nothing special. But if I had a date the date would follow through.I haven’t had a date in a couple months because it’s cold in Canada and Corona. But I’m slowly starting to bald.I shaved my head for a hair cut to get how it feels.The “quarantine” has listed recently and I went on a couple dates. Literally they lasted 5-15 minutes. They all found an excuse as there was an issue with my personality. But they are exaggerated points about who I am. I told one girl that I liked ayn rand and then she claimed we could never work out.I have no idea but this has really shot me in the self esteem. I don’t know what to do. I seriously think it’s the lack of hair and all I ever wanted was a girl to date.What do I do? I have no idea what I’m going to do when I’m fully bald.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.