Girl stands me up and then ghosts me but just followed me on instagram and comments on my stories?

I'm a guy. We're both 30.

A year ago I randomly ran into a girl I used to know socially. I had a crush on her way back, didn't know her too well but she had a serious bf and we were just friendly.

So when I ran into her, she was really happy to see me. I was going out of town the next day but we talked, probably our longest convo ever. And she gave me her number and said we should meet up when I get back.

We text a little on my trip and she tells me she's exited to see me and she thinks of me often and is happy to have my number now.

I had no idea but felt there was mutual attraction and good chemistry and am excited.

I get back and am going to a free concert I thought she'd like the next night and invite her to come with. I'm going anyways because a friend is hosting and she agrees to come. I give her the place and time. She says she'll come and I leave it at that figuring she will.... She never showed up, never told me she wasn't coming.

I was bummed. But I had friends there anyways so no loss.

I didn't hear from her but still thought of her. I was doing something similar the next week and reached out and invited her. She didn't respond to that invite.

So I took a hint and was disappointed but gave up.

6 months later, I run into her again at the supermarket. It brings back memories and I feel kinda angry but we chat. She suggests we meet up soon. I have nothing to lose so a week later, I text her something random. She responds right away and says we should meet up. I tell her that I'm going to an event the next day and she says, cool, "tell me when you're going". I give her an approx. time.

The next morning, I tell her where and when I'm going precisely, several hours in advance.

Never heard back from her.

Now it's 3 months later and I still think of her and she randomly follows me on instagram and is liking my posts and stories. I purposely avoided following her before but I followed back like a sucker but muted her and haven't liked her posts or responded.

I was thinking of blocking or unfollowing her but I don't even know if she realizes what she's done. I don't know if she's even interested and I'm crazy and think about her too much. I don't know if she's seeing anyone or anything. I feel like she's messing with me but probably doesn't think of me at all.

We're both 30 years old.



Submitted May 20, 2020 at 11:43PM

I'm a guy. We're both 30.​A year ago I randomly ran into a girl I used to know socially. I had a crush on her way back, didn't know her too well but she had a serious bf and we were just friendly.​So when I ran into her, she was really happy to see me. I was going out of town the next day but we talked, probably our longest convo ever. And she gave me her number and said we should meet up when I get back.​We text a little on my trip and she tells me she's exited to see me and she thinks of me often and is happy to have my number now.​I had no idea but felt there was mutual attraction and good chemistry and am excited.​I get back and am going to a free concert I thought she'd like the next night and invite her to come with. I'm going anyways because a friend is hosting and she agrees to come. I give her the place and time. She says she'll come and I leave it at that figuring she will.... She never showed up, never told me she wasn't coming.​I was bummed. But I had friends there anyways so no loss.​I didn't hear from her but still thought of her. I was doing something similar the next week and reached out and invited her. She didn't respond to that invite.​So I took a hint and was disappointed but gave up.​6 months later, I run into her again at the supermarket. It brings back memories and I feel kinda angry but we chat. She suggests we meet up soon. I have nothing to lose so a week later, I text her something random. She responds right away and says we should meet up. I tell her that I'm going to an event the next day and she says, cool, "tell me when you're going". I give her an approx. time.​The next morning, I tell her where and when I'm going precisely, several hours in advance.​Never heard back from her.​Now it's 3 months later and I still think of her and she randomly follows me on instagram and is liking my posts and stories. I purposely avoided following her before but I followed back like a sucker but muted her and haven't liked her posts or responded.​I was thinking of blocking or unfollowing her but I don't even know if she realizes what she's done. I don't know if she's even interested and I'm crazy and think about her too much. I don't know if she's seeing anyone or anything. I feel like she's messing with me but probably doesn't think of me at all.​We're both 30 years old.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.