If a guy thinks he can do better, he won’t commit especially in OLD

How true do you think it is? I realized that if a guy thinks you’re the most beautiful woman he can get with, that’s when they commit - fast, so they don’t lose you.

Average no longer cuts it with OLD because of the amount of choices we have these days. Even if they like you and are attracted to you, they still look for someone more beautiful. I noticed the guy I dated, was dating average looking women until he found his current fiancé and got engaged really fast but she insanely gorgeous so it makes sense why he went for it so quick.



Submitted May 20, 2020 at 11:27PM

How true do you think it is? I realized that if a guy thinks you’re the most beautiful woman he can get with, that’s when they commit - fast, so they don’t lose you.Average no longer cuts it with OLD because of the amount of choices we have these days. Even if they like you and are attracted to you, they still look for someone more beautiful. I noticed the guy I dated, was dating average looking women until he found his current fiancé and got engaged really fast but she insanely gorgeous so it makes sense why he went for it so quick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.