/u/SirWigglesTheLesser on So... The Outer Worlds, huh?

And she gets SO EXCITED to hear about you being ace too! Be still her beating heart! Her narrative of thinking something was wrong with her and how others called her cold struck me as even though I never encountered that (I have always only ever been fiercely me and sure of me whatever that was), I've had friends who went through the same thing. It felt a LOT like talking to my friends about being ace who didn't know it was a thing or that they might also be ace.

Oh and how she lights up when you remember she doesn't like beer. I would die for this child. I know she's 28 (and therefore older than me), but I would die for her.

And oh shit a bioware romance without that weird uncomfortable sex scene? Like even if I were into that... I remember my first time playing mass effect. Those aren't pleasant. I was very grateful that Josie's end romance scene wasn't of the soft core sex variety... I don't ever want to see another bioware butt ever again in my life.





April 08, 2020 at 12:15AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.