/u/Linguisticallization on I might have found out that i'm asexual like an hour ago

All I can say for sure about you is that being yourself is not a bad thing. If you're asexual, great! If not, great!

Like u/TheGoldenDragoness10 said...

You decide which label is right for you

Heck, you don't even have to decide, now or ever. Labels are just labels: nice to have, but far from necessary. If you're still scared, I'd suggest spending some time on r/asexuality and related subreddits like r/aaaaaaacccccccce as well as https://www.asexuality.org/. That way you can get familiarized with terminology, common ace experiences, and ofc memes :). You're far from alone here <3





April 08, 2020 at 12:15AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.