Does he like me?

I have liked my crush(who is actually my mother’s best friend son and he have 2 sisters) since I was 14 and he was 17 but I never said anything to him about this matter. Now after 4 years I still really like him and I don’t know if he likes me back. I feel like he is giving a lot of mixed signals for example:

2 years ago me, my brother, my crush and his sisters went ice skating and he offered to hold my hand, I was not struggling to skate or anything and we skated together a bit. After that, I was looking for my brother and I turned and looked behind me and my crush was there, he winked at me and I blushed and smiled back at him and turned around and continued skating ,after a couple of minutes I turned back again and he was still behind me he winked at me agin and I smiled back.

2 days after, me and my family were going back to our city ( we don’t live in the same city) Me and my crush usually handshake to greet each other however this time he pulled me into a hug and it lasted a couple of seconds.

Now we don’t see each other that much as he travelled abroad to study but every time we meet he winks at me. But now he does not shake my hand nor hug me and I don’t know what this means.

I am now 18 and he is 21 and I am afraid to tell him about my feelings towards him as I don’t want to ruin the friendship and make it awkward.

I know that some of the stuff above are silly but he makes my heart beats faster and I never thought that after 4 years I still like him even more.

What do you think? Any Advice?



Submitted April 08, 2020 at 12:10AM

I have liked my crush(who is actually my mother’s best friend son and he have 2 sisters) since I was 14 and he was 17 but I never said anything to him about this matter. Now after 4 years I still really like him and I don’t know if he likes me back. I feel like he is giving a lot of mixed signals for example:2 years ago me, my brother, my crush and his sisters went ice skating and he offered to hold my hand, I was not struggling to skate or anything and we skated together a bit. After that, I was looking for my brother and I turned and looked behind me and my crush was there, he winked at me and I blushed and smiled back at him and turned around and continued skating ,after a couple of minutes I turned back again and he was still behind me he winked at me agin and I smiled back.2 days after, me and my family were going back to our city ( we don’t live in the same city) Me and my crush usually handshake to greet each other however this time he pulled me into a hug and it lasted a couple of seconds.Now we don’t see each other that much as he travelled abroad to study but every time we meet he winks at me. But now he does not shake my hand nor hug me and I don’t know what this means.I am now 18 and he is 21 and I am afraid to tell him about my feelings towards him as I don’t want to ruin the friendship and make it awkward.I know that some of the stuff above are silly but he makes my heart beats faster and I never thought that after 4 years I still like him even more.What do you think? Any Advice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.