I think I’m starting to treat this girl the same way my last crush treated me

I was crushing hard on a girl for the last few months. We met, hooked up and she started giving me mixed signals, strung me along, and eventually said she would like to further our relationship when she was more emotionally available.

Since then I met another girl who is insanely into me, and tries to text me 24/7. She also seems like she’s isn’t very experienced in dating. She’s cute but would not typically be my type. Every once and a while the first girl will text me and she’ll be all that’s on my mind.

I want to see what happens with this second girl but also I won’t be able to meet up with her until at least another month, because of quarantine and she goes to a different college than me. And this texting all day, everyday is going to make me lose interest very quickly.

I really don’t know what to do, like at all.



Submitted April 08, 2020 at 12:13AM

I was crushing hard on a girl for the last few months. We met, hooked up and she started giving me mixed signals, strung me along, and eventually said she would like to further our relationship when she was more emotionally available.Since then I met another girl who is insanely into me, and tries to text me 24/7. She also seems like she’s isn’t very experienced in dating. She’s cute but would not typically be my type. Every once and a while the first girl will text me and she’ll be all that’s on my mind.I want to see what happens with this second girl but also I won’t be able to meet up with her until at least another month, because of quarantine and she goes to a different college than me. And this texting all day, everyday is going to make me lose interest very quickly.I really don’t know what to do, like at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.