Tips on anal stimulation

Hey, today I (17M) tried putting a finger in my gfs (18F) butt for the first time. It was just a „brief encounter“ so too say but we both thought we should try more of anal stimulation later. So here i am asking for some tipps for anal fingering and anal sex :D i know about the male prostata massages but i have no idea if a girl has any comparable buttons in their bum and where they are located xD

TLDR: Pls give me some tipps on anal stimulation in general :)



Submitted April 16, 2020 at 11:46PM

Hey, today I (17M) tried putting a finger in my gfs (18F) butt for the first time. It was just a „brief encounter“ so too say but we both thought we should try more of anal stimulation later. So here i am asking for some tipps for anal fingering and anal sex :D i know about the male prostata massages but i have no idea if a girl has any comparable buttons in their bum and where they are located xDTLDR: Pls give me some tipps on anal stimulation in general :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.