I think I have a foot fetish....what to do with feet?

So...I think I have a foot fetish. Basically up until now, I've just touched my gf's feet as we have sex. Something about just touching the bottom of them and the toes get me excited.

My gf knows I like touching her feet and she calls it my mini foot fetish, but we haven't really explored anything more with it

I'm wondering what else I should do with feet?



Submitted April 16, 2020 at 11:36PM

So...I think I have a foot fetish. Basically up until now, I've just touched my gf's feet as we have sex. Something about just touching the bottom of them and the toes get me excited.My gf knows I like touching her feet and she calls it my mini foot fetish, but we haven't really explored anything more with itI'm wondering what else I should do with feet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.