How to handle being sexually shamed by a girl (I'm a guy) [Serious]

As the title states, I've been sexually shamed by a girl a couple of minutes ago.

We had previous sexual conversations and they kinda died down a bit. I messaged her and we talked about sex a little bit, then told her that I bought some new toys to play with and was excited for them to come in the mail. She then took a screenshot of our conversation and told me to have some respect and that I shouldn't talk to her that way. Which I thought was very confusing and I got very flustered and I'm ashamed of the conversation to be posted in my community or on her Facebook page or any of her social media. I think she just got out of a relationship but I'm not 100% sure.

Is there any way to deal with this stress and anxiety??

I'm really worried about if she posts our conversation and how to handle how people will see me. I'm very self-conscious about this topic and tend to keep these things hidden from people.

Am I overthinking this???



Submitted April 16, 2020 at 11:20PM

As the title states, I've been sexually shamed by a girl a couple of minutes ago.We had previous sexual conversations and they kinda died down a bit. I messaged her and we talked about sex a little bit, then told her that I bought some new toys to play with and was excited for them to come in the mail. She then took a screenshot of our conversation and told me to have some respect and that I shouldn't talk to her that way. Which I thought was very confusing and I got very flustered and I'm ashamed of the conversation to be posted in my community or on her Facebook page or any of her social media. I think she just got out of a relationship but I'm not 100% sure.Is there any way to deal with this stress and anxiety??I'm really worried about if she posts our conversation and how to handle how people will see me. I'm very self-conscious about this topic and tend to keep these things hidden from people.Am I overthinking this???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.