Apps. depression and craving

Ive been using dating apps for years(6+) and its always the same thing. No responses. Short convos. "Lol". Then the eventual depression leading to deleting the batch of em.

Ive always sorta used apps as a crutch since ive always been sorta anxious and awkward due to depression in HS making me avoid people.

Now that I'm 23 and moved to a new city I wanna try the real shabang. The whole approach a girl and say words to them and eventually get her number sorta deal. I just don't really know how to do that or WHERE the hell to look.

Tldr

Basically im tired of using apps because they literally drain me and fuxk my mood severely and i would rather spend my search time talking to real grills. I know some of my types foruntaley. I just don't know how or where to go to meet girls.

Also do you guys ever take breaks due to the stress of rejection or do you just follow the crave, powering through until you have a crisis?



Submitted April 17, 2020 at 12:15AM

Ive been using dating apps for years(6+) and its always the same thing. No responses. Short convos. "Lol". Then the eventual depression leading to deleting the batch of em.Ive always sorta used apps as a crutch since ive always been sorta anxious and awkward due to depression in HS making me avoid people.Now that I'm 23 and moved to a new city I wanna try the real shabang. The whole approach a girl and say words to them and eventually get her number sorta deal. I just don't really know how to do that or WHERE the hell to look.TldrBasically im tired of using apps because they literally drain me and fuxk my mood severely and i would rather spend my search time talking to real grills. I know some of my types foruntaley. I just don't know how or where to go to meet girls.Also do you guys ever take breaks due to the stress of rejection or do you just follow the crave, powering through until you have a crisis?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.