What the most sexiest thing you’ve done to your SO.

I went travelling for three months and was away from my fiancé, who was then my bf.

The day after I came back he had a hotel booked for us, we just tore each other’s clothes off when the door closed behind us and starting making out passionately, his full lips were insatiable to me and I couldn’t get enough, after 69 I jumped on his big cock (he’s 8inches) and slowly stretched myself on it, it was painful but he started moving his hips as I lowered myself and I could feel my pussy opening up and accepting his dick, I felt my pussy juices encompassing his cock and drenching it, after a few strokes I jumped off and look back at it and saw my cum glistening on his rock hard dick. I licked it off while I looked him in his eyes my tongue running up and down his shaft. I got up and stuck my tongue down his throat and told him to suck it and spit in my mouth.

I saw the look of surprise on his face then it quickly changed to hunger as he flipped me over and grabbed the bed railing and thrusted inside me eventually filling me with his cum.

I absolutely loved this session and will always remember it, care to share yours.



Submitted March 12, 2020 at 12:28AM

I went travelling for three months and was away from my fiancé, who was then my bf.The day after I came back he had a hotel booked for us, we just tore each other’s clothes off when the door closed behind us and starting making out passionately, his full lips were insatiable to me and I couldn’t get enough, after 69 I jumped on his big cock (he’s 8inches) and slowly stretched myself on it, it was painful but he started moving his hips as I lowered myself and I could feel my pussy opening up and accepting his dick, I felt my pussy juices encompassing his cock and drenching it, after a few strokes I jumped off and look back at it and saw my cum glistening on his rock hard dick. I licked it off while I looked him in his eyes my tongue running up and down his shaft. I got up and stuck my tongue down his throat and told him to suck it and spit in my mouth.I saw the look of surprise on his face then it quickly changed to hunger as he flipped me over and grabbed the bed railing and thrusted inside me eventually filling me with his cum.I absolutely loved this session and will always remember it, care to share yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.