One of my best friends (20f) slept with me (22m) even though she is gay

I am a bit confused and don’t know what to make of this. We’ve been close for a year or so now and are really good friends. Then one night one thing just lead to another and we ended up having sex.

That being said there has always been some sort of chemistry between us.

She is gay and has had girlfriends in the past.

It hasn’t been awkward or anything since and we’ve just sort of gone on as usual but I don’t know if I’m starting to like her now after what happened.

I can see myself with her as we both get a long very well. Has this sort of thing ever happened to anyone else?



Submitted March 11, 2020 at 11:42PM

I am a bit confused and don’t know what to make of this. We’ve been close for a year or so now and are really good friends. Then one night one thing just lead to another and we ended up having sex.That being said there has always been some sort of chemistry between us.She is gay and has had girlfriends in the past.It hasn’t been awkward or anything since and we’ve just sort of gone on as usual but I don’t know if I’m starting to like her now after what happened.I can see myself with her as we both get a long very well. Has this sort of thing ever happened to anyone else?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.