Flirting makes me cringe, why?

I don't understand how people do it. To me it seems like putting a facade for the sake of entertaining a crying baby, only this time, it's a woman and you're hoping to get laid out of it.

It's like:

Him: "Hey, you know I'm lying about who I really am right now, so here's this slick persona I made up, just play along"

Her: "Alright, humor me, I'll try to give you some openings and let you run things smoothly, if we can both tango this out, things may work between us and we'll have some fun".

Him: "I'll just act a bit overly excited of what you said, when in reality I would just nod and forget about it a couple seconds later".

Like, I'm straight, but even if we assume I wasn't, if a guy went up to me and started flirting with how I've seen people flirt, I'd just go "what the fuck are you doing, please talk normally" or if they started being touchy I'd go "get to the fucking point". And it's clearly visible just how hard people try to maintain this persona. There always this "something's fishy" feeling whenever they talk, even when it sounds 99% natural.

I can't stand the idea of playing games until we somehow guess what each of us wants. I'm a VERY open person. Got into a threesome easily, people on Reddit said there's a risk, but honestly, the risk is there only when you're emotionally immature or too conservative. I just joined the threesome, KNOWING there's no risk, not having any doubt, and voila, perfection.

Why can't talking to people I'm interested in be the same?

I just imagine trying to make friends at a bar, a lady going "I have a boyfriend" and the first thought that'll go to me is how people made it harder to make friends by being pieces of shit. Don't get me wrong, she did nothing wrong, it's everyone else that caused her to experience something that makes her feel the need to say what she said. I first and foremost come as a friend, because again, I cringe at the thought of flirting with someone, so I rather make my friends care enough about me until they want to fuck my brains out as a thank you. I'd rather someone tell me "I'm not interested" than a lie, but maybe it's just because I can't live with lying to someone, and can't seem to understand how everyone else can.



Submitted March 11, 2020 at 11:49PM

I don't understand how people do it. To me it seems like putting a facade for the sake of entertaining a crying baby, only this time, it's a woman and you're hoping to get laid out of it.It's like:Him: "Hey, you know I'm lying about who I really am right now, so here's this slick persona I made up, just play along"Her: "Alright, humor me, I'll try to give you some openings and let you run things smoothly, if we can both tango this out, things may work between us and we'll have some fun".Him: "I'll just act a bit overly excited of what you said, when in reality I would just nod and forget about it a couple seconds later".Like, I'm straight, but even if we assume I wasn't, if a guy went up to me and started flirting with how I've seen people flirt, I'd just go "what the fuck are you doing, please talk normally" or if they started being touchy I'd go "get to the fucking point". And it's clearly visible just how hard people try to maintain this persona. There always this "something's fishy" feeling whenever they talk, even when it sounds 99% natural.I can't stand the idea of playing games until we somehow guess what each of us wants. I'm a VERY open person. Got into a threesome easily, people on Reddit said there's a risk, but honestly, the risk is there only when you're emotionally immature or too conservative. I just joined the threesome, KNOWING there's no risk, not having any doubt, and voila, perfection.Why can't talking to people I'm interested in be the same?I just imagine trying to make friends at a bar, a lady going "I have a boyfriend" and the first thought that'll go to me is how people made it harder to make friends by being pieces of shit. Don't get me wrong, she did nothing wrong, it's everyone else that caused her to experience something that makes her feel the need to say what she said. I first and foremost come as a friend, because again, I cringe at the thought of flirting with someone, so I rather make my friends care enough about me until they want to fuck my brains out as a thank you. I'd rather someone tell me "I'm not interested" than a lie, but maybe it's just because I can't live with lying to someone, and can't seem to understand how everyone else can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.