Dating amongst the Coronavirus / COVID-19

So I'm in college and, this week, classes have been shut down.

I want to go out with this girl on a second date but I'm wondering if maybe I should just stay put at home.

At the same time, I'm worried she'll lose interest if we don't do anything (my texting skills are fine but I'd also be pretty bored with talking to someone just through text when I only went out with them once so I'd understand if she loses interest)

My question is, what do y'all think? Do you think I should still try to go out? For added context, a live a city away and would have to use most likely crowded public transportation to get to where she is so, again, probably not the best idea with the virus and all



Submitted March 11, 2020 at 11:33PM

So I'm in college and, this week, classes have been shut down.I want to go out with this girl on a second date but I'm wondering if maybe I should just stay put at home.At the same time, I'm worried she'll lose interest if we don't do anything (my texting skills are fine but I'd also be pretty bored with talking to someone just through text when I only went out with them once so I'd understand if she loses interest)My question is, what do y'all think? Do you think I should still try to go out? For added context, a live a city away and would have to use most likely crowded public transportation to get to where she is so, again, probably not the best idea with the virus and all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.