How to be a good friend while third wheeling?

Hey everyone I (20m) am wondering how I can be a good friend without seeming like a third wheel I mean I have been rooting for my two friends to get together for sometime now and they finally did which I’m super excited about but as we were hanging out the constant kissing and PDA were a lot for me. They’ve been affectionate before getting together and that’s what prompted me to ship them together I knew their was love for one another after speaking to them separately.

but now that it’s happened and seeing the love more openly I feel more like a third wheel and stuff but I still like them as my friends.it just feels weird I think I’m just being bitter seeing them together and it just reminds me that I’m still single. Anyone have any advice on how to deal with this



Submitted March 11, 2020 at 11:36PM

Hey everyone I (20m) am wondering how I can be a good friend without seeming like a third wheel I mean I have been rooting for my two friends to get together for sometime now and they finally did which I’m super excited about but as we were hanging out the constant kissing and PDA were a lot for me. They’ve been affectionate before getting together and that’s what prompted me to ship them together I knew their was love for one another after speaking to them separately.but now that it’s happened and seeing the love more openly I feel more like a third wheel and stuff but I still like them as my friends.it just feels weird I think I’m just being bitter seeing them together and it just reminds me that I’m still single. Anyone have any advice on how to deal with this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.