Am I “wasting” my time or should I continue?

Basically I, 17M, met this girl, 17F, and since the first day we met, we been talking non stop, only problem is that on snap/text her reply times are really long and incredibly blunt; although when I took her out, i thought it was a date and she simply said “idm” we got along really well and we had a great time. She prompted to say after the first time i took her out that she’d want to do it again

I made sure this time to say “Can I take you out on a date” and she agreed; but when I ask her when she is free, she responds “idk”😂

I just wanna know if I’m getting subtly let down or she is just really bad at texts and is a really busy person



Submitted March 12, 2020 at 12:10AM

Basically I, 17M, met this girl, 17F, and since the first day we met, we been talking non stop, only problem is that on snap/text her reply times are really long and incredibly blunt; although when I took her out, i thought it was a date and she simply said “idm” we got along really well and we had a great time. She prompted to say after the first time i took her out that she’d want to do it againI made sure this time to say “Can I take you out on a date” and she agreed; but when I ask her when she is free, she responds “idk”😂I just wanna know if I’m getting subtly let down or she is just really bad at texts and is a really busy person

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.