/u/Sherry_A_H on I feel like a therapist..

I only have one friend who seems to be interested in dating at the moment, but we do talk about her dates and she asked me for ideas on what they could do on a lovely day.

She knows I'm aro(flux) ace, but it's nice talking about stuff. I like helping people and though I have no clue what an actual date looks like, I do know what people tend to find enjoyable and how you can implement a nice atmosphere into a conversation.





March 24, 2020 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.