Reacting to a slow fade after 3 months

I was a fool, to let my guard down and the moment I did I felt absolutely gutted this was the way she chose to cut communication

Meet this girl on an dating app at the start of the year, proceeds to only go for 3 great dates due to our busy schedule in the next 2.5 months. She also mentioned wanting to see me again over text 1-2 weeks after our last date. Things started to fade out when the virus hit and now I didn't replied to her last text since 1 week ago and she hasn't initiated any new plans either. I did ask her out 3 more other times before I stop replying completely

In all honesty I should have seen this coming 1 month ago, when communication was starting to get slower and slower, she would reply text but always ended up giving excuses when planning for the next date, and found out recently I was actually blocked from viewing her stories on instagram, but she left me as a follower which took me way longer than it should to find out when I didn't see new stories from her for a long awhile. Probably have gotten blocked for 3 weeks or more before I found out

If she faded after 3 dates I would have just gotten it, and cut my losses, but why would you constantly text someone out of nowhere? When you had already lost interest? Why would someone constantly feed you with hope when clearly they have no intention to hanging out ever again?

Felt super bummed by this, and weeks of sleepless night, I know there's probably not much I can do but should I send her a last text that's non-confronting to give myself closure?



Submitted March 25, 2020 at 12:10AM

I was a fool, to let my guard down and the moment I did I felt absolutely gutted this was the way she chose to cut communicationMeet this girl on an dating app at the start of the year, proceeds to only go for 3 great dates due to our busy schedule in the next 2.5 months. She also mentioned wanting to see me again over text 1-2 weeks after our last date. Things started to fade out when the virus hit and now I didn't replied to her last text since 1 week ago and she hasn't initiated any new plans either. I did ask her out 3 more other times before I stop replying completelyIn all honesty I should have seen this coming 1 month ago, when communication was starting to get slower and slower, she would reply text but always ended up giving excuses when planning for the next date, and found out recently I was actually blocked from viewing her stories on instagram, but she left me as a follower which took me way longer than it should to find out when I didn't see new stories from her for a long awhile. Probably have gotten blocked for 3 weeks or more before I found outIf she faded after 3 dates I would have just gotten it, and cut my losses, but why would you constantly text someone out of nowhere? When you had already lost interest? Why would someone constantly feed you with hope when clearly they have no intention to hanging out ever again?Felt super bummed by this, and weeks of sleepless night, I know there's probably not much I can do but should I send her a last text that's non-confronting to give myself closure?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.