I NEED HELP

i have a question so me and this girl went to the same school and she was a grade higher than me and i seen her and she seen me but never talked i only seen her in between classes then she graduated and i followed her on insta both her main and spam and followed me back on both so that was that but a couple weeks ago me and my buddy were talking and i brung her name up and he said he knew her and text her about me (i would of done it but at the time when i had followed her i never had the courage like i do now)and that night she followed me on snap after that we were text back and forth late at night like at 2 in the morning and it was great and she would take like 20 min some times that max was like 25 or she will respond fast but then i ask her out and she told me yes she will like that and we bother exchange numbers then i moved from snap to texting her on her phone number and we were text like we did on snap then since the corona is out and we had to postpone the date i wanted to move to calling her so i can hear her and she can her me but when i ask her she said she prefers texting shes not a all night call her then after that i texted "ok what ever works for you" "but how was you night so far" that was last Thursday she hasn't texted back so basically im asking should i text back with something if so with what or should i wait for her to respond or just move on because i hate to do that the she dms me when were going and also shes a freshmen in college and with the virus out she told me shes doing online class and she told me that she was stress that she cant see her friends and she put on snap how her mom let her out of her house to go see them so idk if shes doing that or what but if you can help me that will be great



Submitted March 24, 2020 at 11:38PM

i have a question so me and this girl went to the same school and she was a grade higher than me and i seen her and she seen me but never talked i only seen her in between classes then she graduated and i followed her on insta both her main and spam and followed me back on both so that was that but a couple weeks ago me and my buddy were talking and i brung her name up and he said he knew her and text her about me (i would of done it but at the time when i had followed her i never had the courage like i do now)and that night she followed me on snap after that we were text back and forth late at night like at 2 in the morning and it was great and she would take like 20 min some times that max was like 25 or she will respond fast but then i ask her out and she told me yes she will like that and we bother exchange numbers then i moved from snap to texting her on her phone number and we were text like we did on snap then since the corona is out and we had to postpone the date i wanted to move to calling her so i can hear her and she can her me but when i ask her she said she prefers texting shes not a all night call her then after that i texted "ok what ever works for you" "but how was you night so far" that was last Thursday she hasn't texted back so basically im asking should i text back with something if so with what or should i wait for her to respond or just move on because i hate to do that the she dms me when were going and also shes a freshmen in college and with the virus out she told me shes doing online class and she told me that she was stress that she cant see her friends and she put on snap how her mom let her out of her house to go see them so idk if shes doing that or what but if you can help me that will be great

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.