/u/angiilngaallve on Am I asexual?

just my imagination

The plot thickens...so you've never seen someone IRL and felt that same desire for sexual fulfillment? Would you say you put yourself into the fantasies you have, or merely enjoy experiencing them from some kinda distance?

Edit: aw shit did you mean that you occasionally feel the urge irl but only enjoy what you imagine it to be like rather than the reality?

Edit 2: tho you also say that the urge can be fulfilled non-sexually, so I'm inclined to believe it's more about some other type of attraction rather than specifically sexual attraction._.





March 24, 2020 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.