He’s (27M) being abrupt and says hurtful jokes to me(28F)

It’s silly things that he says to me like “you’re not the smartest are you” or “don’t send me stuff that aren’t funny”.

He’s becoming a bit harsh and when I call him, he’s just sighing saying I woke him up from his nap. I’ve told him I’m a little hurt by the way he acts and he’s apologised and says he’s kidding when I say I’m going to leave him alone then..

Should I send him a message saying I’m going to leave him alone for a bit? Have sort of a break from him?

Background: We were old friends 5 years ago but lost contact until recently and have dating for a few months now.



Submitted March 25, 2020 at 12:14AM

It’s silly things that he says to me like “you’re not the smartest are you” or “don’t send me stuff that aren’t funny”.He’s becoming a bit harsh and when I call him, he’s just sighing saying I woke him up from his nap. I’ve told him I’m a little hurt by the way he acts and he’s apologised and says he’s kidding when I say I’m going to leave him alone then..Should I send him a message saying I’m going to leave him alone for a bit? Have sort of a break from him?Background: We were old friends 5 years ago but lost contact until recently and have dating for a few months now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.