(21F) thinking about telling (22M)boyfriend about a past experience...?

I'm trying to decide whether or not to tell my boyfriend that I was molested as a child... some things have happened between us (during sex) because of my past and I want him to know it's not because of him.

I apologized to him for.. basically freaking out.. and told him something along the lines of 'there are things I want to tell you but I can't right now'... because I really couldn't.. I can't talk about it. I don't know what to do. I've never told anyone, not ever. I don't want him to be disgusted with me. I don't want him to feel bad for me. I just have no idea how he will react, I've never discussed this with anyone

Any advice is appreciated ~ Comments and/or insight are welcome, I'll take anything at this point



Submitted March 24, 2020 at 11:43PM

I'm trying to decide whether or not to tell my boyfriend that I was molested as a child... some things have happened between us (during sex) because of my past and I want him to know it's not because of him.I apologized to him for.. basically freaking out.. and told him something along the lines of 'there are things I want to tell you but I can't right now'... because I really couldn't.. I can't talk about it. I don't know what to do. I've never told anyone, not ever. I don't want him to be disgusted with me. I don't want him to feel bad for me. I just have no idea how he will react, I've never discussed this with anyoneAny advice is appreciated ~ Comments and/or insight are welcome, I'll take anything at this point

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.