/u/FragmentingDecay on Asexuals in relationships with non aces, how do you do it?

demi person here. for me it works because we just communicate a lot about things. generally, communication is key and if you end up with someone who likes you for who you are they either come to terms with you not feeling sexual attraction for them at all/only sometimes/not always the same amount/... and if you are in a stable and well-functioning relationship there'll be a way that works. that way might be an open/poly relationship, it could be one that involves sex but with the knowledge that sexual attraction is not there, it could be one completely without sex. so yeah, if someone wants to be with you for you they will either accept this and you'll most likely be able to figure out a solution together or they will not be able to accept it and in that case, well, dump them. it might hurt, it might even hurt a lot, but if they cannot accept you for who you are you are better off without them in the end.





March 25, 2020 at 12:15AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.