/u/MelyndWest on Are there any demisexuals here? How true is the thesis in this article that demis prioritise emotional connection over physical attractiveness? I’m seeing someone who is demisexual and bi. I’m ace so not worried about lack of sex haha, but how should I go about wooing him. Would love your advice!

It depends on each individual. Me for example, I only get romantically connected with someone over a long time of friendship. In my case it takes some time to feel something for the person and only after this time (sometimes years) happens I may feel attracted to said person. But this is my personal experience, every person is different





February 06, 2020 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.