Is this a Date? Or Hanging Out?

Ok guys, I've made a few comments on other topics before about how I'm fond of a co-worker.

Quick Recap: I (32M) believe we had a bit of a connection, was afraid to make a move, after a while felt I was being friendzoned, we cut a bit of our daily contact afterwards, starting speaking more again but I now feel she just treats me as any other co-worker (well, maybe a bit closer to me still).

Since she (30F) is now leaving to a new job in another company, I asked her if she wanted to have dinner with me this weekend which she said yes.

Now for the elephant in the room: How can I hint that I see (want) this as a date and not just hanging out as friends in a subtle way?

(I remember that u/youdneverknowit had a similar situation, how did that go man? :P)

TL;DR Going to have dinner with a co-worker this next weekend and I'm trying to hint to her that it's a date and not just hanging out.



Submitted February 05, 2020 at 11:41PM

Ok guys, I've made a few comments on other topics before about how I'm fond of a co-worker.Quick Recap: I (32M) believe we had a bit of a connection, was afraid to make a move, after a while felt I was being friendzoned, we cut a bit of our daily contact afterwards, starting speaking more again but I now feel she just treats me as any other co-worker (well, maybe a bit closer to me still).Since she (30F) is now leaving to a new job in another company, I asked her if she wanted to have dinner with me this weekend which she said yes.Now for the elephant in the room: How can I hint that I see (want) this as a date and not just hanging out as friends in a subtle way?(I remember that u/youdneverknowit had a similar situation, how did that go man? :P)TL;DR Going to have dinner with a co-worker this next weekend and I'm trying to hint to her that it's a date and not just hanging out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.