Is this normal for a friend to say?

A friend of mine recently caught me off guard with something he said and it has me wondering if this is a normal thing to say to a friend or if he's developing feelings for me?

He recently told me he had a dream about us hanging out but then went on to say that in this dream we were in his childhood home and that our families were meeting and having a great time. To me, it seems like an odd dream to have/mention to a platonic friend. Thoughts?



Submitted February 05, 2020 at 11:29PM

A friend of mine recently caught me off guard with something he said and it has me wondering if this is a normal thing to say to a friend or if he's developing feelings for me?He recently told me he had a dream about us hanging out but then went on to say that in this dream we were in his childhood home and that our families were meeting and having a great time. To me, it seems like an odd dream to have/mention to a platonic friend. Thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.