Is this a date? Or hanging out??

Ok guys, I've made a few comments on other topics before about how I'm fond of a co-worker.

Quick Recap: I believe we had a bit of a connection, was afraid to make a move, after a while felt I was being friendzoned, we cut a bit of our daily contact afterwards, starting speaking more again but I now feel she just treats me as any other co-worker (well, maybe a bit closer to me still).

Since she is now leaving to a new job in another company, I asked her if she wanted to have dinner with me this weekend which she said yes.

Now for the elephant in the room: How can I hint that I see (want) this as a date and not just hanging out as friends in a subtle way?

(I remember that u/youdneverknowit had a similar situation, how did that go man? :P)



Submitted February 05, 2020 at 11:35PM

Ok guys, I've made a few comments on other topics before about how I'm fond of a co-worker.Quick Recap: I believe we had a bit of a connection, was afraid to make a move, after a while felt I was being friendzoned, we cut a bit of our daily contact afterwards, starting speaking more again but I now feel she just treats me as any other co-worker (well, maybe a bit closer to me still).Since she is now leaving to a new job in another company, I asked her if she wanted to have dinner with me this weekend which she said yes.Now for the elephant in the room: How can I hint that I see (want) this as a date and not just hanging out as friends in a subtle way?(I remember that u/youdneverknowit had a similar situation, how did that go man? :P)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.