A really crappy “(non)relationship” situation

Probably the worst “relationship” situation...

• become best friends with a girl that has a boyfriend • after a year I get a crush on her • at some point stuff get intimate (not sex but still) • causes her boyfriend to break up with her • we two start dating, lasts about a month - im really in love by that time • after that she is still in love with her ex, they get back together • me being totally heartbroken, depressed af for 2 months but still missed her even tho i hated her for it • after 3 months she texts me, saying they broke up again - this time because “thanks to me, she realised he didnt give her what she wanted”, wants to hang out after few weeks of casual(cold) chating • im like “ok i quess we can talk” being kinda happy cuz i didnt have to think of losing the clostest person ive had for like 2 past years of my life • we have sex • she tells me she never loved me but that it wasnt just the sex, that she felt something but not love • tells me she also sleeps with her fitness trainer since the breakup with her ex •that she loves him(the trainer) but he doesnt want her, just sleeps with her but she hopes for more - she even pais full price for lessons • he doesnt know about me tho she regullary sleeps with me - she never told him as he told me • tells me we will be friends with benefits only, that she didnt have anyone to replace me after we parted, that we can sleep together until one of us finds someone else BUT also told me she doesnt know what will be in the future and that we might end up together at some point (which basically gave me hope again) • me, still having feels for her, and having really bad time when on a late night text of “what u doing” i get a response of “im staying at my trainer’s house” knowing very well they are just about to have sex

How does this situation make u feel? What would u do? Plese take in mind that I have quite strong feelings towards her, find her very attractive and atm got none else that im so close with.. i might sound like a naive idiot but im really in deep feels even after it all and she had apollgised alot for stuff that happened with her ex and ive basically forgave her.

Sry for long post, but i need some other opinions on how does it make u feel, how would u act etc

Edit: im in my early 20s, she in her late teens. The trainer is however in late 30s. She told me that if she was only having me for sex she woudnt sleep with me if she has him also, which sounded fair to me



Submitted February 13, 2020 at 12:09AM

Probably the worst “relationship” situation...• become best friends with a girl that has a boyfriend • after a year I get a crush on her • at some point stuff get intimate (not sex but still) • causes her boyfriend to break up with her • we two start dating, lasts about a month - im really in love by that time • after that she is still in love with her ex, they get back together • me being totally heartbroken, depressed af for 2 months but still missed her even tho i hated her for it • after 3 months she texts me, saying they broke up again - this time because “thanks to me, she realised he didnt give her what she wanted”, wants to hang out after few weeks of casual(cold) chating • im like “ok i quess we can talk” being kinda happy cuz i didnt have to think of losing the clostest person ive had for like 2 past years of my life • we have sex • she tells me she never loved me but that it wasnt just the sex, that she felt something but not love • tells me she also sleeps with her fitness trainer since the breakup with her ex •that she loves him(the trainer) but he doesnt want her, just sleeps with her but she hopes for more - she even pais full price for lessons • he doesnt know about me tho she regullary sleeps with me - she never told him as he told me • tells me we will be friends with benefits only, that she didnt have anyone to replace me after we parted, that we can sleep together until one of us finds someone else BUT also told me she doesnt know what will be in the future and that we might end up together at some point (which basically gave me hope again) • me, still having feels for her, and having really bad time when on a late night text of “what u doing” i get a response of “im staying at my trainer’s house” knowing very well they are just about to have sexHow does this situation make u feel? What would u do? Plese take in mind that I have quite strong feelings towards her, find her very attractive and atm got none else that im so close with.. i might sound like a naive idiot but im really in deep feels even after it all and she had apollgised alot for stuff that happened with her ex and ive basically forgave her.Sry for long post, but i need some other opinions on how does it make u feel, how would u act etcEdit: im in my early 20s, she in her late teens. The trainer is however in late 30s. She told me that if she was only having me for sex she woudnt sleep with me if she has him also, which sounded fair to me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.