A girl matched with me, she thought she saw 20 and not 22 and said she 18 only dates 2 years older BUT...

When I asked her if I was 20 would she date me, she said she would definitely give me a shot, and she has not unmatched me. What should I do?

Does this mean she is struggling between keeping up with her only dating 2 years over rule and wanting to have a relationship with myself?



Submitted February 12, 2020 at 11:06PM

When I asked her if I was 20 would she date me, she said she would definitely give me a shot, and she has not unmatched me. What should I do?Does this mean she is struggling between keeping up with her only dating 2 years over rule and wanting to have a relationship with myself?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.