/u/KawaiiiSatan on My Mom knew I was looking for a black ring but not why. She got me the cutest one I could have ever imagined though.

I just never really know when, because it would be weird if I would start a conversation about different sexualities out of the blue. I have never spoken about my sexuality and when there would be questions about my love life at family gatherings my cousin would kind of jump in and say things like “She doesn’t need a relationship to grow up. She’s growing up just fine as a single, am I right?”, when he saw how uncomfortable those questions were making me.

I guess next time someone says something about “I can’t wait for the day you are married and have kids” I’m just gonna gently drop the bomb and see if hell breaks lose 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 I’m guessing my mom is gonna be supportive and will try to understand as much about asexuality as possible. Idk about the rest of my small family though.





January 19, 2020 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.