I lack confidence and my self-destructive way of thinking dose not help

A couple of days ago i saw this post about setting dating goals for your self that you can controll. For instance: Do -> "I am going to ask 50 girls out this year" Dont -> "i am going to sleep with 50 girls this year"

I though this sounded awesome and for the first time in a year i thought that i might be able to do this. I decided that monday after work I was gonne install tinder again and try to get back in on the dating scene.

The thing is while at work i started a toxic train of thougt wich went somthing like this: "Who on earth would want to be with someone that -

  • hates his 0700 - 1500 five days a week job, and is left compleatly exhausted when he gets home.
  • is only have 4 hours every day where he is not sleeping or working
  • still lives at home
  • not particulary good looking

Then it went over to thinking that: yes, i might get a couple of matches and there is a chance that i could end up going on a date with someone it would only feel like i tricked them.

Any tips on how to fix this self destructive way of thinking and how to see tge silverlining when all looks dark



Submitted January 19, 2020 at 12:11AM

A couple of days ago i saw this post about setting dating goals for your self that you can controll. For instance: Do -> "I am going to ask 50 girls out this year" Dont -> "i am going to sleep with 50 girls this year"I though this sounded awesome and for the first time in a year i thought that i might be able to do this. I decided that monday after work I was gonne install tinder again and try to get back in on the dating scene.The thing is while at work i started a toxic train of thougt wich went somthing like this: "Who on earth would want to be with someone that -hates his 0700 - 1500 five days a week job, and is left compleatly exhausted when he gets home.is only have 4 hours every day where he is not sleeping or workingstill lives at homenot particulary good lookingThen it went over to thinking that: yes, i might get a couple of matches and there is a chance that i could end up going on a date with someone it would only feel like i tricked them.Any tips on how to fix this self destructive way of thinking and how to see tge silverlining when all looks dark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.