Bumble vs Tinder for straight male

What’s the difference in terms of users?

I’m a guy and curious as what other guys are on there (competition)?

Is tinder every day dudes

Is bumble like fancy dudes

Like what am I looking at in terms of users and which do u suggest



Submitted January 19, 2020 at 12:14AM

What’s the difference in terms of users?I’m a guy and curious as what other guys are on there (competition)?Is tinder every day dudesIs bumble like fancy dudesLike what am I looking at in terms of users and which do u suggest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.