How long does sperm live after masturbation?

Currently in a relationship with my first boyfriend for over a year now. I recently was introduced to sex, but live in a rather conservative country where there’s no proper contraceptives and/or sex ed.

I’d like to check if I can perhaps get a little insight from reddit.

Here goes: - Boyfriend masturbated Tues morning - Showered twice (Tues eve and Wed morn) - Had sex on Wed morn raw a few hours after shower, but eventually put on condom - Did not cum inside - Currently ovulating today (Thurs morn)

Question: how long does sperm ‘live’ after you masturbate?

I’m assuming we should be safe since we used condom and pulled out (and bc he already showered twice) but thinking that there may left over sperm from this masturbation when he inserted it raw, and might cause pregnancy? TIA



Submitted January 23, 2020 at 12:15AM

Currently in a relationship with my first boyfriend for over a year now. I recently was introduced to sex, but live in a rather conservative country where there’s no proper contraceptives and/or sex ed.I’d like to check if I can perhaps get a little insight from reddit.Here goes: - Boyfriend masturbated Tues morning - Showered twice (Tues eve and Wed morn) - Had sex on Wed morn raw a few hours after shower, but eventually put on condom - Did not cum inside - Currently ovulating today (Thurs morn)Question: how long does sperm ‘live’ after you masturbate?I’m assuming we should be safe since we used condom and pulled out (and bc he already showered twice) but thinking that there may left over sperm from this masturbation when he inserted it raw, and might cause pregnancy? TIA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.