What to do... what to do...?

[This is my first time posting here, be gently please]

So I'm having this HUGE crush on someone to the point I can't stop thinking about him at moments.

I'm 22, he is 18. I know, young, but he really acts older than he is. We also have so much in common.

He's actually an intern at the place I'm working, meaning at some point he'll go away again, after working together for so long (half a year).

He's leaving in February, but since I'm so crushing on him (and I have the feeling he likes me too, we've become so close) I really hope to make him my boyfriend before he leaves.

This however seems to result into me becoming a bit pushy... He has rapports to finish, which stresses him out.... But we really wanne meet up more. This kinda resulted in me asking nearly every day when he has time... I don't want to push him away by coming over so pushy. I just want to be with him because I really enjoy being together with him :(

We ended up agreeing he'd come over next weekend for this event in a game called Pokémon GO. I really hope I get the opportunity during this to tell him how I feel. I just don't want to screw things up.

Now I need help. How can I handle this the best? This has been only the third person in my life I've ever felt so intense about, the previous two obviously didn't last, but I want to make this last.

I'm just mostly afraid that due to his stress he won't accept my feelings back, and that it could even screw up the great friendship we have now.

What to do... what to do...?



Submitted December 07, 2019 at 11:37PM

[This is my first time posting here, be gently please]So I'm having this HUGE crush on someone to the point I can't stop thinking about him at moments.I'm 22, he is 18. I know, young, but he really acts older than he is. We also have so much in common.He's actually an intern at the place I'm working, meaning at some point he'll go away again, after working together for so long (half a year).He's leaving in February, but since I'm so crushing on him (and I have the feeling he likes me too, we've become so close) I really hope to make him my boyfriend before he leaves.This however seems to result into me becoming a bit pushy... He has rapports to finish, which stresses him out.... But we really wanne meet up more. This kinda resulted in me asking nearly every day when he has time... I don't want to push him away by coming over so pushy. I just want to be with him because I really enjoy being together with him :(We ended up agreeing he'd come over next weekend for this event in a game called Pokémon GO. I really hope I get the opportunity during this to tell him how I feel. I just don't want to screw things up.Now I need help. How can I handle this the best? This has been only the third person in my life I've ever felt so intense about, the previous two obviously didn't last, but I want to make this last.I'm just mostly afraid that due to his stress he won't accept my feelings back, and that it could even screw up the great friendship we have now.What to do... what to do...?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.