FWB fiasco update. Ties severed. It's over.

So as requested.. I'm updating my FWB fiasco.

If your new to it then read my post history.. it's pretty bizzare.

So... here it is.

I've been very distant to her, keeping my responses limited and short. She finally asked me if everything is okay. I responded with just give me some time. She kept pushing asking me for reasons. Saying she knows something is up.

She asked her friend if we ever talked.

I wanted her freind to warn her husband it was happening.

I just told her. Its time I have to go. She asked for more. I responded I need to focus on me. I cant right now and I need to. It's time for this to end.

The manipulator in her started.

She responded, okay great. You're just going to leave me like everyone else does? Okay thanks.

I said yes, I am.

She asked for a reason. I told her, you and I will never be more than what we are now. There is nothing else to discuss. Good bye

She screenshotted it and left.

I blocked her number, her facebook, her Instagram, and snapchat. As well as ALL the other social media accounts she manages for her job.

Her freind messaged me and said she was saying I was being weak, and a real man would give a reason to try to work it out. She blamed me. She said he can date other women, if he wants a relationship. He doesn't have to be with me. We were just freinds.

To be fair by definition I guess we were.. but we were emotionally bonded, we had sex, we were crazy about eachother, we kissed a lot, just as a couple would. Maybe she was fine calling that freinds. I am not. It was a relationship and it was based off of lies. I couldnt focus on other women when I was with her and I deserve to have my needs met 100%.

I hate breaking anyone's heart. I will miss the connection I felt we had.. I'll take a break for a bit.. but I look forward to having something that is real.

Lessons were learned.

Thank you all.



Submitted December 07, 2019 at 11:37PM

So as requested.. I'm updating my FWB fiasco.If your new to it then read my post history.. it's pretty bizzare.So... here it is.I've been very distant to her, keeping my responses limited and short. She finally asked me if everything is okay. I responded with just give me some time. She kept pushing asking me for reasons. Saying she knows something is up.She asked her friend if we ever talked.I wanted her freind to warn her husband it was happening.I just told her. Its time I have to go. She asked for more. I responded I need to focus on me. I cant right now and I need to. It's time for this to end.The manipulator in her started.She responded, okay great. You're just going to leave me like everyone else does? Okay thanks.I said yes, I am.She asked for a reason. I told her, you and I will never be more than what we are now. There is nothing else to discuss. Good byeShe screenshotted it and left.I blocked her number, her facebook, her Instagram, and snapchat. As well as ALL the other social media accounts she manages for her job.Her freind messaged me and said she was saying I was being weak, and a real man would give a reason to try to work it out. She blamed me. She said he can date other women, if he wants a relationship. He doesn't have to be with me. We were just freinds.To be fair by definition I guess we were.. but we were emotionally bonded, we had sex, we were crazy about eachother, we kissed a lot, just as a couple would. Maybe she was fine calling that freinds. I am not. It was a relationship and it was based off of lies. I couldnt focus on other women when I was with her and I deserve to have my needs met 100%.I hate breaking anyone's heart. I will miss the connection I felt we had.. I'll take a break for a bit.. but I look forward to having something that is real.Lessons were learned.Thank you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.