To guys: how do you feel about pulling out?

I'm not talking about pulling out as the only form of contraception, rather as an extra one. When I used to be on a pill I've told him to pull out, I'm thinking about asking him of the same thing when we only use a condom now that I'm not on a pill anymore.

It makes me feel kinda bad to tell a partner he has to pull out, since it can ruin the orgasm but I get really anxious about getting pregnant which is the last thing I need in my current situation.

Do you guys really not mind or does it annoy you but you do it for the girl?



Submitted December 08, 2019 at 12:02AM

I'm not talking about pulling out as the only form of contraception, rather as an extra one. When I used to be on a pill I've told him to pull out, I'm thinking about asking him of the same thing when we only use a condom now that I'm not on a pill anymore.It makes me feel kinda bad to tell a partner he has to pull out, since it can ruin the orgasm but I get really anxious about getting pregnant which is the last thing I need in my current situation.Do you guys really not mind or does it annoy you but you do it for the girl?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.