Guys I just want to share my feeling with y’all, don’t have any friends to discuss this with!

After my breakup with my first boyfriend last year, I thought I didn’t deserve love anymore and even tried to get back with him regardless of the toxicity. after a series of attempts and arguments i finally realized its not worth going back to. Now I’ve finally met someone who loves me, and appreciates me and makes me feel so amazing.

It was so weird for me initially because I kept thinking that he was going to treat me the way my ex did but he’s so different. I didn’t know what love was till I met him, I guess.

I’m sure now finally that I’m in love with him and I feel so happy to be honest. I feel so blessed to have met this man who appreciates me, supports me, and makes me want to grow everyday. ♥️



Submitted December 07, 2019 at 11:32PM

After my breakup with my first boyfriend last year, I thought I didn’t deserve love anymore and even tried to get back with him regardless of the toxicity. after a series of attempts and arguments i finally realized its not worth going back to. Now I’ve finally met someone who loves me, and appreciates me and makes me feel so amazing.It was so weird for me initially because I kept thinking that he was going to treat me the way my ex did but he’s so different. I didn’t know what love was till I met him, I guess.I’m sure now finally that I’m in love with him and I feel so happy to be honest. I feel so blessed to have met this man who appreciates me, supports me, and makes me want to grow everyday. ♥️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.