How i lost my virginity

So I'm in highschool and my best friend's parents were out of town so he decided to have a party and invited EVERYONE me and my friends went to his house to help set up everything so a few hours went by and like 30+ people showed up my gf included so me and my friends were playing the PS4 COD black ops 3 and my gf came over and should was wearing this super slutty outfit i was stunned she asked if i wanted a drink i said sure so she gave me what tasted like vodka and Pepsi i drank half of it after that i was drunk so next thing knew i was in the parents room with my gf on top of me kissing my neck i started kissing her back she took off her shirt and bra i kissed her boobs and made way down to her stomach i unbuttoned her pants and took off her panties and kissed her thighs then she pushed my mouth on her pussy i started to lick slowly then i got faster and before i knew it she came on my face i stood up as she sucked my dick she starts to lick the tip of it she put it all in her mouth and gagged on it i was so close to Cumming then she laidback on the bed and said put it so i carefully put it in she moaned loudly her pussy was so warm it felt so good i couldn't hold it i pulled out as fast as i could I came all over her then we hurried in the shower

SO YEAH THAT'S HOW I LOST MY VIRGINITY



Submitted December 08, 2019 at 12:04AM

So I'm in highschool and my best friend's parents were out of town so he decided to have a party and invited EVERYONE me and my friends went to his house to help set up everything so a few hours went by and like 30+ people showed up my gf included so me and my friends were playing the PS4 COD black ops 3 and my gf came over and should was wearing this super slutty outfit i was stunned she asked if i wanted a drink i said sure so she gave me what tasted like vodka and Pepsi i drank half of it after that i was drunk so next thing knew i was in the parents room with my gf on top of me kissing my neck i started kissing her back she took off her shirt and bra i kissed her boobs and made way down to her stomach i unbuttoned her pants and took off her panties and kissed her thighs then she pushed my mouth on her pussy i started to lick slowly then i got faster and before i knew it she came on my face i stood up as she sucked my dick she starts to lick the tip of it she put it all in her mouth and gagged on it i was so close to Cumming then she laidback on the bed and said put it so i carefully put it in she moaned loudly her pussy was so warm it felt so good i couldn't hold it i pulled out as fast as i could I came all over her then we hurried in the showerSO YEAH THAT'S HOW I LOST MY VIRGINITY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.