/u/magpiegoo on Can you be asexual and enjoy bdsm? How does it work?

I mean, from my experience anyway, there are plenty of dungeons that don't allow sex for various reasons (such as where they rent the space from). The one I'm thinking of was still extremely popular right up until closing (sadly the place renting the space decided they wanted to sell up). The BDSM scene is certainly not all about sex and there's nothing weird or unusual about being into it without being into smut.





December 22, 2019 at 12:21AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.