Thoughts?

I've been talking to a guy quite frequently, and he sent me recently a random text at 5am, a bit relevant to our last conversation (which was one week ago), and when I asked him what it was about, he said he doesn't remember since he was high. Thoughts?



Submitted December 22, 2019 at 12:31AM

I've been talking to a guy quite frequently, and he sent me recently a random text at 5am, a bit relevant to our last conversation (which was one week ago), and when I asked him what it was about, he said he doesn't remember since he was high. Thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.