/u/Just_caws on Did anyone else feel shocked when they found out at 15/16 years old (my age) were interested in having sex?

i remember some girls in my class back then talking about wet dreama and stuff and me just being...ridiculously confused. like, those are real? you werent joking? ok then.

a year later it happened again when a girl in the school (15) had a pregnancy scare because she kept having sex with her BF but only used birth control pills (she turned out to be fine). still though, it felt strange being older than her and realizing i never experienced anything similar, let alone the urge to do such a thing at her age.

being ace is weird when youre surrounded by people that arent.





December 22, 2019 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.